A.C.E.S. Provides These Services
- Rehabilitated and/or upgraded PCs, ready for Internet access, to disabled and senior users who could not otherwise obtain them.
- Expertise in repairing / upgrading a disabled user's existing computer system.
- Research and assistance in finding appropriate assistive computer devices and technology on an individual basis.
- Assistance in use of email, "Web surfing", and news group participation.
- Linkage to local Internet service providers at reduced rates for disabled users.
- "Hands on" tutoring at our workshop location.
Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.
HHSA Services San Diego County
The Health and Human Services Agency is one of five groups or divisions of the San Diego County government. The Agency provides a broad range of health and social services, promoting wellness, self-sufficiency, and a better quality of life for all individuals and families in San Diego County. The Agency integrates health and social services through a unified service-delivery system. This system is family focused and community-based, reflective of business principles in which services are delivered in a cost-effective and outcome-driven fashion.